Write a dialogue between Mrs Rina and a salesman in connection with buying birthday invitation cards.
Salesman :
Good afternoon. How can I help you?
Mrs Rina : I’ve come to buy some invitation cards.
Salesman : What kind of invitation cards do you want to buy?
Mrs Rina : I want to buy birthday invitation cards. What varieties of cards do you have?
Salesman : We have lots of varieties of cards here. You can choose from any of these.
Mrs Rine : Please shows me some good ones and then I will select a few from them.
Salesman : Very well, Madam.
Mrs Rina : Do you offer any discount?
Salesman : Of course. We can give you ten percent discount.
Mrs Rina : Ok. These are the cards I’ve selected.
Salesman : Your bill, Madam. Kindly pay the bill at the cash counter.
Mrs Rina : Thank you.
Salesman : You are most welcome, Madam.
Mrs Rina : I’ve come to buy some invitation cards.
Salesman : What kind of invitation cards do you want to buy?
Mrs Rina : I want to buy birthday invitation cards. What varieties of cards do you have?
Salesman : We have lots of varieties of cards here. You can choose from any of these.
Mrs Rine : Please shows me some good ones and then I will select a few from them.
Salesman : Very well, Madam.
Mrs Rina : Do you offer any discount?
Salesman : Of course. We can give you ten percent discount.
Mrs Rina : Ok. These are the cards I’ve selected.
Salesman : Your bill, Madam. Kindly pay the bill at the cash counter.
Mrs Rina : Thank you.
Salesman : You are most welcome, Madam.

No comments