Breaking News

An e-mail to your younger sister advising her to be attentive in learning of Engilsh.



To: rogoni@gmail.com
Cc:
Bcc:
 
Subject: Experience about a plane journey for the first time.

Dear Faria,
I received your e-mail just now. I am very sorry to know that you are weak in English. As an international language, you must have good skill in English. In order to have a good job, a good working knowledge of English is necessary. If you want to get higher educations, you must known English properly. Because most of the books of the higher level are written in English. Without knowing English you will not be able to communicate with the people outside the country. It is impossible to be a good doctor or a skilled enginer without having adequate knowledge in English. English is also needed to enrich our mother tongue, Bangla. I hope, now you will understand the usefulness of learning English.
I am well. Best wishes to you.

Your ender brother,
Nayan

No comments